Member of the Arboricultural Association, the International Society of Arboriculture and the Consulting Arborist Society
Arbol EuroConsulting was founded in Madrid, Spain in 2004. From that base, the practice is now located in north London. The Technical Director, a graduate Chartered Biologist, has over 20 years in the arboricultural industry including the post of Tree Preservation Officer for a London borough managing protected trees and providing trees & development advice to Planners within the Development Control Department.
Russell Ball BSc. (Hons.), P.G. Dip. LM, C. Biol., M.I. Biol. Chartered Biologist
- BSc. (Hons.) Botany (Manchester University).
- Post Graduate Diploma: Landscape Management (Manchester University).
- Royal Society of Biology Chartered Biologist (since 1995).
- International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborist No. UI 1287A (2017)
- LANTRA Approved Professional Tree Inspector (Ref: HO00178227 504187)
- International Society of Arboriculture Qualified Tree Risk Assessor (ID: 2148)
Professional Experience (1984-2012)
- Tree Works Contractor.
- Harrow Council: Assistant Tree Officer (Parks Dept.)
- London Tree Officers Association: Executive Officer.
- International Society of Arboriculture (European office): Senior Executive.
- Arbol Euro Consulting: Technical Director (Madrid, Spain).
- Harrow Council: Principal Tree Preservation (TPO) Officer. During my employ with Harrow Council I served on the Executive Committee of the “London Tree Officers Association”.
- Arbol Euro Consulting Ltd: Technical Director (London, UK).
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). President of the ISA UK/I Chapter (2010-2012).
- Arboricultural Association
- Consulting Arborist Society
- Royal Society of Biology
- Royal Horticultural Society (Chelsea Flower Show Silver-Gilt medal Winner: Rainforest Belize – 1996)